An incredibly well thought out twin bike carrier, this rack is capable of transporting almost any two bikes you throw its way (with the exception of recumbents and tandems. Sorry enthusiasts!) Here's how it achieved "excellence" in the versatility column:
- Strong & Lightweight The aluminum and powder-coated steel design is lightweight enough (30 lbs) for painless mounting to your vehicle's trailer hitch and also strong enough to transport your steeds with ease. Ratchet arms secure your ride in place and eliminate bike-to-bike contact.
- Carries 60 lbs per bike! With most road or mountain bikes weighing 35 lbs or less you'll have little fear of limitations.
- Fits most wheel sizes The included straps and supportive arms will handle wheel sizes 20" through 29". They even accept fat tires up to 5" wide!
- Includes 2 locks The semi-retractable cable lock threads through both bike frames and fastens with a lock to deter roadside theft. A second lock secures the rack to your vehicle and also helps to eliminate wobble while on the road.
- Folding hitch The entire rack system will pivot up or down at the hitch. Lowering the rack allows access to your vehicle's trunk without dismounting the bikes. And when driving about town without the bikes in tow, simply pivot the whole system upward to keep it out of the way.
- Fits 2" & 1.25" hitch receivers
Will your bike fit? The list of what bikes will not fit on this rack is far shorter, so we'll start there. Recumbents and tandems will NOT fit. But most other bikes will. We're talking road, mountain, cyclocross, BMX, kids bikes, beach cruisers, grandpa's ancient steed, etc. Read above for exact specs on wheel size and weight limitations.
- 31" x 39" x 15"
- Load Capacity: 60 lbs per bike x 2 bikes
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Fits 1.25" and 2" receivers
- Fits wheel sizes 20"-29" and 5" wide fat tires
Will this rack fit on a 1 1/4 “ hitch for a Hyundai Azera sedan?
Yes, this 2 bike tray rack fits 1.25 (1 & 1/4") hitches -- so if that is the size of the hitch receiver on your Hyundai, it should work! There isn't a manufacturer's fit guide, though, to guarantee it to any year/make/model, one can only go by if they have either a 2 inch or 1.25 inch hitch receiver, as it will fit either of those sizes.