Take all your gear on your next adventure! Paddleboards, surfboards, kayaks, bikes, canoes, you name it - the GoEasy can carry it all. This car, SUV and truck Trailer will arrive at your doorstep assembled, simply pop on the wheels and hitch post and hit the road!
Universal Crossbars + Your Choice of Rack Attachments. The trailer comes equipped with an adjustable 78" wide Thule load bar system to mount racks to. You custom pick the rack attachments to mount to the crossbars for everything you want to carry, or use rack attachments you already own. Select from the below Thule racks to attach to the Trailer's crossbars:
Storage Capacity and Rack Configuration. How you customize this Trailer will determine the number of rack sets that you can add. The below chart shows the rack configuration options available:
SUP or Canoe Rack Sets (horizontal mounts)
Kayak or Bike Rack Sets (vertical mounts)
| if 0
|| up to 4
||up to 2
Standard vs Extended Size; Weight and Length Capacity. The hitch attachment bar (trailer tongue) is available in 2 lengths, Standard or Extended:
- Standard Length (45" long): designed for lighter loads up to 325 lbs and up to 11 ft long, perfect for bikes, surfboards, and SUPs.
- Extended length (75" long): designed for heavier loads up to 525 lbs and up to 17 ft long, perfect for kayaks and canoes.
Why this Trailer is Awesome:
- Easy-Loading, Low-Profile Design. At only 36" tall, it's easy to lift your gear on and off the Trailer's racks - forget about lifting your gear onto your car's roof!
- Lightweight, Smooth Ride: At only 305 lbs, the Trailer can be pulled by vehicles of any size (cars, SUVs, trucks) and is fitted with smooth-riding Dexter Torsion Axles to ensure the trailer hugs the road and doesn't bounce.
- Waterproof for Boat Launches. From aluminum wheels to the waterproof lights and wiring, each component is built so you can back your trailer directly into the water for easy boat launches.
- Easy Garage Storage On-End. When not in use, simply store the trailer on-end in your garage to occupy only 8 sq ft of space!
- Extra Storage Compartments. Diamond-plated deck is 18 cubic feet of storage for your paddles, bags, life jackets, or coolers and up front is a weather-proof compartment with 6 cubic feet of storage for your dry items.
- Heavy-Duty Capacity: Steel frame and Dexter Torsion Axle allow you to carry up to 525 lbs of gear.
- Assembles in Minutes. Arrives at your doorstep assembled; pop on the hitch bar and wheels and you're ready to explore!
- Trailer: 120" L x 62" W x 35" H
- Standard length: 45" L x 2.5" D
- Extended length: 75" L x 2.5" D
- Trailer weight: 305 lbs
- Load capacity: 325 lbs (standard), 525 lbs (extended)
- Cargo deck: 44" x 43" x 15", 17.6 cubic feet
- Storage pod capacity: 6.2 cubic feet
- SUP & Surfboard Rack: 37" x 14" x 4", holds boards up to 34" wide
- Bike Rack: 57" x 13" x 3.5", holds up to 44 lbs each, fits bike frames 22 - 80 mm
- Kayak Rack: Holds kayaks up to 36" wide, up to 75 lbs
- Canoe Rack: 4 adjustable "feet" to fit the width of your canoe
- Hitch size: 2" ball, 15" ball height
- Speed rating: Axle rated for speeds up tp 75 mph
- GoEasy Trailer with diamond-plated deck
- Thule 78" universal crossbar system
- Front storage pod with removable hatch
- Aluminum wheels with torsion axles
- Rear LED brake lights and turn signals
- Rear tailgate storage net
- One-step quick coupler for trailer hitch
- Spare tire included (mounts underneath trailer)
- *choose your optional Thule rack systems for SUP, kayak, bike, and canoe (add with dropdown menus above, racks arrive separately from trailer)
What is the max. towing speed?
For this Go-Easy Trailer, a speed range is not specified in the manufacturer's user's manual -- however, the trailer system. If properly hitched to the vehicle, and following the instructions for what the load max is for your vehicle, and the manufacturer's recommendations for the trailer's use & maintenance, you should be able to use the trailer system in normal driving conditions...again following standard and common-sense rules of road safety and reasonable, safe speeds for those roadways and driving conditions. It is recommended that one get used to driving with the trailer first, by practicing using it in low traffic areas, before taking it out on longer excursions. It is a really well-designed system, meant to help you easily and safely get your gear out to places where you can enjoy boating, boarding, biking, camping and more.