If you launch your kayak from a sandy beach, this is the single best kayak trailer for you! Specifically designed to float over sand, the tires on this cart offer a minimum of towing resistance when hauling your kayak across the beach and down to the water, great for fishing kayaks, recreational kayaks, and more. If you've ever tried to wrestle a traditional trailer or cart across several hundred yards of scorching summer beach you understand how precious "minimum resistance" is.
Built for the Outdoors - Built for the Sand
- Tires for Sand Conditions: Low pressure, ultra-wide sand tires can traverse most any conditions. Save your strength for paddling and make it easy to launch your kayak. For a similar cart with more all-terrain wheels with spokes, check out the All Terrain Kayak Cart.
- Powder-Coated Aluminum Frame: Ideal for outdoor, saltwater and freshwater environments.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: Protects against corrosion.
Compact and Strong Design
- Hauls up to 250 lbs: fits many heavy fishing kayaks that would crush other trailers. Hobie, Old Town, Ocean Kayak, Native Watercraft, Wilderness Systems, Jackson Kayak, you name it.
- Load up your Gear: feel free to fully load with fishing equipment, camping gear, water and the jumble of accessories needed for your time on the water.
- Heavy Duty Foam Padding: 3.5 inches thick to comfortably cradle all hull shapes in this center mount kayak trailer.
- Support Straps: wide snap buckle loading straps make securing your boat to the cart easy, and keeps it in place over bumpy conditions.
- Folding Compact, Frame: when you reach the water, break down the trailer for easy stowage. The wheels remove in seconds while the frame folds to an even more compact shape.
- Weight capacity = 250 lbs
- Trailer weight = 20.5 lbs
- Wheels = 12" diameter x 7" width
- Frame = 16" x 39" wide x 15" high
- Padding = 3.5" oversized padding
- Straps = 1.5" width x adjustable length
- Aluminum frame
- Pair of beach wheels
- Oversized padding
- Assorted stainless steel hardware