Airports and flying are a hassle to begin with, let alone if you plan to fly with your boards. If you're anything like us at StoreYourBoard, then your boards are precious to you. That's why we are stoked to offer a wide variey of deluxe shortboard travel bags. The close attention to detail in designing this shortboard, wheeled travel bag means that you receive the highest performance possible from your gear.
Wheeled bag carries up to 3 Surfboards. This surfboard coffin travel bag is 7" thick, 23" wide, and is intended to hold up to 3 shortboard surfboards. Generally, the thickness of your surfboards, when added together, must be less than 7" to all fit in this bag. But don't forget to consider how your boards will be packed - what will be above, beneath, and between them (clothes, towels, etc.), will your fins be on or off - when you're considering how your surfboards will fit in this bag.
Essential Travel Bag Features:
- 600D Polyester fabric: heavy duty enough to handle even the most careless TSA employees; won't rip or get caught
- Built-in wheels: Yeah, boards can get heavy during long walks through airports. Let the wheels carry the load.
- 10mm Waterproof padding: thick to keep your boards protected through jet turbulence or unpaved beach roads
- Foam divider: comes with the interior of the bag to provide padding between your boards and prevent wax transfer
- Load compression strap system: tightens the bag's thickness so your surfboards aren't josting around in extra empty space
- Durable PVC skid plate: for extra durability in tough conditions
- Detachable shoulder strap: pop it off when you drop off your boards and back on when you pick them up at your destination;also great to thread roof rack straps through when loading onto your car
- Non corrosive nylon zip: to protect against zippers corroded shut from dried saltwater
- Internal wax & fin bag: keep all your gear safe, but separate from your surfboards
- Removable storage hook: for hanging at home when you're not using it
This triple shortboard bag has everything you need if you want a heavy-duty option for carrying 1-3 shortboards. We've got a 4 Surfboard Travel Coffin and 5 Surfboard Travel Coffin if you're traveling with a larger quiver.
- Bag is available in 3 lengths; all are 23" wide and 7" thick
- 6'6" long
- 7'0" long
- 7'6" long
- Dimensions are for interior of bag; a 7' long, 23" wide bag will fit a 7' long, 23" wide surfboard
- Color: Black
Posted: September 12, 2018
Super fast shipping. Nice bag , lots of interior pockets. Great soft sleeve inside.
Triple Surfboard Wheeled Coffin
Posted: May 31, 2017
Hey, would a Takayama scorpion 6‘2 fit in this? I am a little concerned about the width in the front, it looks like it might be too narrow! Would appreciate your help :)
These bags are 23" wide, so if your board is wider than that at any part, it would not fit; but if your board is no more than 23" wide at any spot, it would fit!
The width for this surfboard bag is listed as 23”. My board measures 23 ½”. Is there any flexibility’ in the bag, for that extra half-inch -- would my board fit? If not, can you make a recommendation?
Yes, this coffin bag should be fine for your board at being 23.50" wide; this isn't true of all bags, but for this particular style, as long as a board isn't too thick, it can fit a board that is a bit wider than 23". I don't imagine your board at that width is too thick, and an extra 1/2 inch wide isn't too much, so it should work fine.