Load up all your family's bikes for your next adventure! The GoEasy trailer is the easiest way to bring all your bikes on the road with you. This car, SUV and truck Trailer will arrive at your doorstep fully assembled, simply pop on the wheels and hitch post and hit the road!
Universal Crossbars + Thule Bike Racks. The trailer comes equipped with an adjustable 78" wide Thule load bar system and the option to add our popular Thule ProRide Bike Racks. Attaching to your bike's frame instead of the forks, The ProRide Rack is the most versatile bike rack on the market to fit all styles of bikes. It's padded adjustable arm securely clamps down around bike frames of any size. The system is very simple and easy to use. The upright positioning of your bike allows you to fit up to 4 bikes on this one trailer! Add the optional Thule ProRide Bike Racks using the the dropdown menu above.
Why this Trailer is Awesome:
- Easy-Loading, Low-Profile Design. At only 36" tall, it's easy to lift your bikes on and off the Trailer's racks - forget about lifting up onto your car's roof!
- Lightweight, Smooth Ride: At only 305 lbs, the Trailer can be pulled by vehicles of any size (cars, SUVs, trucks) and is fitted with smooth-riding Dexter Torsion Axle to ensure the trailer hugs the road and doesn't bounce.
- Easy Garage Storage on its Side. When not in use, simply store the trailer on-end in your garage to occupy only 8 sq ft of space!
- Extra Storage Compartments. Diamond-plated deck is 18 cubic feet of storage for your bags, gear, or coolers and up front is a weather-proof compartment with 6 cubic feet of storage for your dry items.
- Assembles in Minutes. Arrives at your doorstep assembled; pop on the hitch bar and wheels and you're ready to explore!
Need to transport your Paddleboards, Surfboards, Kayaks, or Canoes as well? Check out our Customizable Version of this trailer for all your outdoor adventure gear!
- Trailer: 120" L x 62" W x 35" H
- Length: 45" L x 2.5" D
- Trailer weight: 305 lbs
- Load capacity: 325 lbs
- Crossbar width: 78"
- Cargo deck: 44" x 43" x 15", 17.6 cubic feet
- Storage pod capacity: 6.2 cubic feet
- Optional Thule ProRide Rack: 57" x 13" x 3.5", holds up to 44 lbs each
- Hitch size: 2" ball, 15" ball height
- Speed rating: Axle rated for speeds up tp 75 mph
- GoEasy Trailer with diamond-plated deck
- Thule 78" universal crossbar system
- Front storage pod with removable hatch
- Aluminum wheels with torsion axles
- Rear LED brake lights and turn signals
- Rear tailgate storage net
- One-step quick coupler for trailer hitch
- Spare tire included (mounts underneath trailer)
- *1 to 4 Thule Bike Racks, optional (add to cart using the dropdown menu above, arrives separately from trailer)
What is the max. towing speed?
For this Go-Easy Trailer, a speed range is not specified in the manufacturer's user's manual -- however, the trailer system. If properly hitched to the vehicle, and following the instructions for what the load max is for your vehicle, and the manufacturer's recommendations for the trailer's use & maintenance, you should be able to use the trailer system in normal driving conditions...again following standard and common-sense rules of road safety and reasonable, safe speeds for those roadways and driving conditions. It is recommended that one get used to driving with the trailer first, by practicing using it in low traffic areas, before taking it out on longer excursions. It is a really well-designed system, meant to help you easily and safely get your gear out to places where you can enjoy boating, boarding, biking, camping and more.