The easiest way take your kayaks on your next adventure The GoEasy trailer is the best way to transport your kayaks directly to and from the water. This car, SUV and truck Trailer will arrive at your doorstep fully assembled, simply pop on the wheels and hitch post and hit the road!
Universal Crossbars + Thule Kayak Racks. The trailer comes equipped with an adjustable 78" wide Thule load bar system and the option to add our popular Thule Hull-a-Port Kayak Racks. The Hull-a-Port Racks are the easiest way to secure your kayaks when you hit the road. The padded cradle design holds your kayak nice and snug while the tube frame allows for easy, secure tie down with straps. The upright position of the racks is also space efficient, allowing you to fit up to 4 kayaks on this one trailer! Choose the Thule Hull-a-Port racks from the dropdown option menu, to add them to your cart at checkout.
Why this Trailer is Awesome:
- Easy-Loading, Low-Profile Design. At only 36" tall, it's easy to lift your kayaks on and off the Trailer's racks - forget about lifting your heavy boats onto your car's roof!
- Lightweight, Smooth Ride: At only 305 lbs, the Trailer can be pulled by vehicles of any size (cars, SUVs, trucks) and is fitted with smooth-riding Dexter Torsion Axles to ensure the trailer hugs the road and doesn't bounce.
- Waterproof for Boat Launches. From aluminum wheels to the waterproof lights and wiring, each component is built so you can back your trailer directly into the water for easy boat launches.
- Easy Garage Storage On-End. When not in use, simply store the trailer on-end in your garage to occupy only 8 sq ft of space!
- Extra Storage Compartments. Diamond-plated deck is 18 cubic feet of storage for your paddles, bags, life jackets, or coolers and up front is a weather-proof compartment with 6 cubic feet of storage for your dry items.
- Heavy-Duty Capacity: Steel frame and Dexter Torsion Axle allows you to carry up to 525 lbs. of gear.
- Assembles in Minutes. Arrives at your doorstep assembled; pop on the hitch bar and wheels and you're ready to explore!
Need to transport your Paddleboards, Surfboards, Bikes, or Canoes as well? Check out our Customizable Version of this trailer for all your outdoor adventure gear!
- Trailer: 120" L x 62" W x 35" H
- Length: 75" L x 2.5" D
- Trailer weight: 305 lbs
- Load capacity: 525 lbs
- Crossbar width: 78"
- Cargo deck: 44" x 43" x 15", 17.6 cubic feet
- Storage pod capacity: 6.2 cubic feet
- Thule Kayak Rack: Holds kayaks up to 36" wide, up to 75 lbs (optional)
- Hitch size: 2" ball, 15" ball height
- Speed rating: Axle rated for speeds up tp 75 mph
- GoEasy Trailer with diamond-plated deck
- Thule 78" universal crossbar system
- Front storage pod with removable hatch
- Aluminum wheels with torsion axles
- Rear LED brake lights and turn signals
- Rear tailgate storage net
- One-step quick coupler for trailer hitch
- Spare tire included (mounts underneath trailer)
- *1 to 4 Thule Kayak Racks, option (use the dropdown menu above to add racks to your trailer, arrives in separate shipment)
What is the max. towing speed?
For this Go-Easy Trailer, a speed range is not specified in the manufacturer's user's manual -- however, the trailer system. If properly hitched to the vehicle, and following the instructions for what the load max is for your vehicle, and the manufacturer's recommendations for the trailer's use & maintenance, you should be able to use the trailer system in normal driving conditions...again following standard and common-sense rules of road safety and reasonable, safe speeds for those roadways and driving conditions. It is recommended that one get used to driving with the trailer first, by practicing using it in low traffic areas, before taking it out on longer excursions. It is a really well-designed system, meant to help you easily and safely get your gear out to places where you can enjoy boating, boarding, biking, camping and more.